A new LDraw library update was released on December 29,
2009. But as many unofficial parts (some of them especially
useful to me, such as NXT or Power Functions parts) remain
unofficial, I have prepared a new parts pack that includes
all unofficial parts available as
of February 4, 2010.
Please remember: These are unofficial parts. They
may be incomplete, or inaccurate, and it is possible that
when they are officially released they may be changed in
ways that could mess up any model you use them in (changes
in name, shape, origin or orientation).
- Backup your present LeoCAD folder (this maybe helpful
if you have unofficial parts in your old library that
changed name. These parts would not show with the updated
- Reinstall a fresh LeoCAD
0.75 (version 3299 package).
- Uncompress the unofficial ZIP file (the parts pack
- Launch LeoCAD then the Pieces Library Manager (File
> Pieces Library Manager)
- Load the update: File (in Pieces Library Manager
window) > Load Update... and select the file uunoff-feb-04-10.lup
- Close the Pieces Library Manager and LeoCAD.
- Once you restart LeoCAD all new parts will be available.
- Don't load a part update twice (some parts would
be duplicated in your libraries)
- An equivalent unofficial parts pack for LDraw/MLCad
is available here
(this pack is updated everyday).